Sunday, January 20, 2008

Friday Jounal

What I did this week:
This week was tryouts for baseball. The tryouts lasted about four days plus the 3 weeks of conditioning. There were a lot of kids at the tryouts. About forty kids were there. The tryouts were about two to three hours long each day. At the tryout, we hit fielded and showed of our arms. Out of the forty kids who were out there, coach was only going to keep 18. I and 17 other players made the team. Everyone else was cut and had to go home. Coach called each player over one by one and told them why they made the team or why they didn't. Our first real practice was on Saturday. That practice was about four hours long but was very fun. I feel luck to have made the team because so many people got cut.

No comments: