What I did this week:
This weekend was Easter. I when down south to my Grandma's place. When I got there on Saturday, we went swimming and have a lot of fun. On Easter we all had a great time and had a big dinner. My Grandma still likes to think that me and my brother are still 5 years old. She put out eggs all over the house and we went and looked for them. I guess its a tradition no matter how old we are. I had a lot of fun and I am glad we had off of school on Friday. Tomorrow is back to school though and I have a baseball game against Lake Howell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment